The Parenting Press
The Parenting Press, an ongoing series written by WVU Extension Service Families and Health agents, focuses on a variety of parenting-related topics ranging from responsible media usage to encouraging healthy eating. Parenting Press publications are designed to be used by anyone who works closely with children and parents, from parents to daycare providers or social service personnel. The series equips readers with research-based tips and advice to manage or overcome common parenting challenges.
These are all PDF files.
- Ages and Stages--Developmental and Behavioral Milestones
- Children and Media Use
- Discipline for 2 to 5 Year Olds
- Encouraging Healthy Eating
- Helping Children Deal with Stress
- Living with Your Teenager
- Making Co-Parenting Work
- Managing Parental Stress
- Negotiating with Kids: Pitfalls and Tips
- Parenting with Humor
- Parenting without a Partner