- Chronic Disease
- Class Schedule
- Community Educational Outreach Service
- Emotional Wellness
- Events & Conferences
- Family Nutrition Program
- Financial Resources
- Healthy Relationships
- Summer Steps
- Contact Us
- WVU Extension Home
Basic Buttered Spaghetti Squash
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 2 Tablespoons butter or olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare and cook spaghetti squash with one of these basic methods.
- Use fork to pull the squash strands from the shell onto a serving plate or bowl.
- Mix with butter or olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings