Dessert “Spaghetti” Squash
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare and cook squash with one of these basic methods.
- Use fork to pull the squash strands from the shell onto a serving plate or bowl.
- Toss with butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, pecans, salt, and pepper.
- Serve hot, microwaving tossed strands, covered, on high power for 2 to 3 minutes if necessary.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings